7 Works with Oshun for love
Oshun is the goddess or Orisha of Love, honey, sweetness and seduction in Yoruba mythology, is the aphrodite of this cult, that is why different rituals or works are performed in her honor to ask for her help in everything related to love.
Among his Works we find moorings, sweeteners or very effective attraction spells that fulfill the purpose of dominating the loved or desired one.
Work to ask Oshun the love of the desired person
This simple work is done to Oshun with great devotion so that our request may be granted. For this we will need:
- 1 Large Pumpkin.
- Tranquil balm.
- Brown sugar
- White sugar.
- Honey from Bees.
- Cinnamon powder.
- Colored candies or sweets.
- Red ribbon.
- A yellow candle.
- To begin our work we will take the pumpkin and cut the top as if we were removing a kind of lid.
- We clean everything inside very carefully removing all the seeds.
- We take a piece of paper and write the full name of the loved one five times and put it inside the pumpkin.
- Add the other ingredients into the squash and cover with the part that we cut previously.
- We take the red ribbon and make a bow at the tip of the pumpkin as a symbol of the love that has always existed between Oshun and Shango.
- We light the candle which should last us five days. During these five days Oshun is asked for the love of that person.
- After the five days we take the work to the river and it is left there together with five coins (they symbolize the right that is given to the Orisha).
Work with Oshun to attract a person
This Work of Love with Oshun will help us attract that person we want.
For this work we will need the following:
- 1 yellow tissue paper.
- 1 pen.
- Honey bees
- 1 large stick of cinnamon.
- 1 gold ribbon.
- 1 glass jar with lid.
- Basil leaves.
- Musk oil.
- Patchouli oil or root.
- 1 river stone.
- 5 yellow candles.
- Wooden matches.
- Daily use perfume
- Spray bottle
- To begin we take the tissue paper in which we will write the name of the person linked to ours, making them form the infinity symbol.
- We spread the paper with a little honey.
- We take the cinnamon stick and roll the tissue paper in it and tie it with the gold ribbon.
- We proceed to write the birth dates of both of them on the ribbons and tie the ribbon 5 knots.
- Once this is done, we place the river stone inside the bottle, add the cinnamon stick, our usual perfume, the basil leaves and the oils.
- We cover the jar very well and shake five times in a row asking Oshun to grant us the request we are making and we place it on a table.
- We take the five candles, we anoint them with honey and sprinkle cinnamon, we place the candles one by one on the table, surrounding the jar with them and we will light one per day until we complete the five candles, we will ask the goddess by naming the person we want to attract .
- After five days we take the bottle and strain its contents to obtain all the essence of the ingredients that we macerate during those days.
- Once strained, we place it in an atomizer and reserve, this we will use as our usual perfume and especially when we have to see the person we want to attract.
Work to get the love of a man
This is a very simple work and with few materials, we must do it with great faith so that Oshun will grant us the requests we make. For this we will need:
- I will tie.
- Tame handsome.
- Ginger (finely chopped or grated).
- 1 candle.
- The first thing we will do is locate the site where we will carry out this work, it can be a patio or hallway with a cement floor.
- We will write with husk the full name of the loved one on the ground in the shape of a cross.
- On the name we will place the handsome tame, tie and ginger.
- We light the candle and place it in the center of the cross, when it is completely consumed we take the water and pour it on top of the work to erase the previously written name.
- With this we conclude the work, but not before asking Oshun to grant us the grace of having the love of said person.
You can read: Prayers to Oshun
Love tie with Oshun
The love ties consist of attracting and dominating a person through spiritual energies, that is why the love tie with Oshun is so effective since this deity controls everything related to relationships and sweeteners. Through this mooring you can catch the love of that person you want so much.
For this mooring we will need the following ingredients:
- Winning stick.
- Palo changes course.
- The name of the person we want to tie written on brown paper.
- Medium test tube.
- Yellow satin ribbon.
- Two yellow candles.
- We take the test tube and put the sea water.
- We introduce into the tube the name of the person we want to tie.
- We take two pieces of the winning stick and change course, we join them, we tie them with the yellow satin ribbon and we introduce them into the test tube.
- To finish we place the tube in front of the orisha oshun For five days, making the request to be able to have the love of said person, after the five days we take the tube to a confluence between river and sea (where the two waters meet) and let the water drag the tube.
- When we get home we light two yellow candles in front of Oshun to thank the fulfillment of our requests.
Bath (Ebbo Misi) to attract love
With this simple bath we will be refreshing our soul, mind and body so that good energies are activated and conspire in our favor to find or attract that special person that we are longing for.
For this bath we will need the following ingredients:
- 1 bunch of apasote.
- 1 bunch of white basil herb.
- 1 package ofbreaker.
- White sugar.
- 1 bucket of water.
- We add the water in the bucket and there we will begin to shred the herbs.
- After this we put the sugar stirring well until completely dissolved.
- We take a bath as we often do and finally we do the herbal bath that we prepare.
- 5 baths are carried out in a row, always entrusting Oshun to grant our requests.
You can read: 15 love spells
To sweeten a couple in crisis
As in any relationship, there are always moments of crisis and discussions that we can easily resolve with this work.
- 1 golden candle.
- 7 yellow candles.
- wooden matches.
- 1 new sharp-edged knife.
- 1 round squash of regular size.
- 1 lodestone.
- 1 tablespoon of molasses.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 5 tablespoons of honey.
- 5 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- 15 tablespoons of watermelon juice.
- 1 large stick of cinnamon.
- 1 piece of copper wire.
- 1 small yellow scarf
- First, we will light the golden candle.
- Next, with the help of the knife, we will cut the upper part of the pumpkin creating a lid and extract half of its pulp.
- We will introduce inside the pumpkin the lodestone, the tablespoon of molasses, the sugar, honey and cinnamon, ending with the fifteen tablespoons of watermelon juice.
- We will mix all the ingredients stirring constantly with the cinnamon stick
- Next, we will take two of the yellow candles and we will engrave our name and date of birth on the surface of the first, going on to perform the same operation with the other, but substituting our name and date for that of the couple. As we do this we will ask oshun for his blessing, begging him to end the love crisis.
- We will wind the copper wire to the candles and we will join them tightly.
- We will introduce the candles inside the pumpkin and proceed to cover it with the upper part of the pumpkin reserved for this purpose.
- As soon as the golden candle has been consumed, we will incorporate the remains of sperm or wax into the pumpkin and proceed to place it under our bed for five days, lighting a yellow candle to Oshun daily and renewing, with great faith , our request for love and harmony.
- After the five days indicated, we will extract the lodestone from the inside of the pumpkin, wrap it in the yellow handkerchief and tie it to the leg of our bed.
- Finally, we will have to take the pumpkin to a clean river and leave it floating in its waters while we entrust the goddess Oshun with the resolution of the conflict we are experiencing.
Work with Oshun to find love
This work is used to focus our energies and find the person that interests us, the one who deserves all our attention and is capable of awakening in us the feeling of love. It is much better to do it during the waxing moon.
For this work we will need:
- 1 vase.
- 3 pink candles.
- 1 yellow candle.
- 1 piece of yellow cloth.
- cinnamon (powder or stick).
- golden cord.
- The first thing we will do is place all these materials on a table.
- We will take the vase and add the water.
- Inside the vase we will place the three pink candles, then we will light the yellow candle.
- In the piece of fabric that we have we will put the cinnamon, a bay leaf and the eucalyptus, then we will fold the fabric into a hem and tie it with the golden string.
Next, we will recite the following prayer aloud:
»To the power of the universe and the forces of love, I ask you, my mother Oshun, to help me find the person with whom I can walk in joy and pain. That person who is worthy of all my love and that this is reciprocal. I ask you my mother who are all sweetness and love so that you grant me this humble request ».
After praying, we put the cloth in the vase, let the whole candle consume and place the vase before Oshun for 24 hours.
After this time we take the vase to the river and let the content run in the waters of it.