Works with Shango: For Money, Prosperity, Defeat enemies and more
Shango It is one of the most important Orishas within Santeria, in its cult there are different works, ebboses or rituals that help devotees to obtain different favors from this deity.
Among the works of Shango, we find rituals to improve luck, money, the victory of wars and difficulties, which are very effective due to the great power that this deity has.
Work with Shango for the money
Many times we go through situations in our daily lives where we need better or more fluid money and this simple work can help us attract it to our lives.
For this work we will only need:
- Dry wine.
- 1 glass of rum.
- 1 cup of dried fruit.
- 6 apples.
- 1 small jar of dulce de leche.
- 1 chocolate can be spread or bar.
- 1 small jar of honey.
Steps to follow:
- We take the apples and remove the top, making a kind of lid.
- We empty the apples carefully removing everything inside, trying not to break them.
- Once we have them empty, we take three of them and add a different type of liquor to each one.
- In the other three we will place honey, chocolate and dulce de leche a type of sweet in each one, we will add nuts on top of each one and reserve.
- Finally, we place the six apples inside the pan of Shango for six days, giving him knowledge of what we are doing and for what purpose, after six days we take everything to the foot of a royal palm.
Work for enemies
In Yoruba mythology we find many stories or Patakies that reflect Shango as a great warrior, he is considered the god of war, there were hundreds of battles that this Orisha faced and he was victorious. That is why their energy is essential when doing any work or ebbo that helps us solve problems or conflicts with any araye (enemies).
This work is intended to appease or defeat our enemies or anyone who has negative intentions towards us.
- Six red-hot coals.
- Enough ice water.
- Coconut views.
- A pot or can.
- A Jícara with water.
- Ashere (maraca) from Shango.
- We place the pot or can on the door of the house, we add the coals inside, if possible, this work should be done shortly before 12 noon.
- Shango is placed in front and is given knowledge with the coconut of what is going to be done.
- We ask the Orisha to appease the wars we are facing.
- When it is 12 o'clock, we will sound the maraca loudly and loudly and make the call, begging for help and defeat the enemies.
- After this we take the ice water and pour it over the burning coals and say: "Just as I put out this candle, Shango has already extinguished and defeated my enemies."
- The work is taken for granted and the God of Fire is thanked for his help. Finally, as the coals cool, we throw them away in a garbage can that is far from the home.
Bath to remove witchcraft
This ritual helps us to clear our body and spirit of any curse or witchcraft, for this refreshing bath (Ebbo Misi) we will use the following materials and materials:
- Jobo leaves and buds.
- Botija pinion.
- Ashe de Santo.
- Coconut soap
Steps to follow:
- In a pot with enough water, boil the leaves and buds of the aforementioned herbs.
- Ashe de Santo is placed on her, we apply the bath
- We rinse and apply the coconut soap all over the body, we rinse again
- With this simple work we are helping our spiritual guides and the Orisha Shango offer us their protection.
Work with Shango for health
To carry out this work for the well-being of our health and development in all aspects of our life we are going to use the following:
- Four green bananas.
- A baking dish.
- A white plate.
- Two red candles.
- Ashe by shango
Steps to follow:
- The first thing we will do is peel the bananas and dump them in the baking dish until they are golden brown.
- Once the plantains are baked, we transfer them to the white plate and spread with enough epo (Corojo butter).
- We place the plate in front of the Orisha and light the red candles and leave there for sixteen days, day after day we will ask Chango for our health.
- Daily we must use a little Ashe de Shango to attract the good vibes of its power in order to favor our physical condition and good luck.
- After the 16 days we can give Shango coconut to ask him if the work is well like this or we should do something else.
- If the ebbo is complete, it must be brought to a royal palm.
Ebbo misi (bath) for luck and health
For this bathroom we will need the following:
- 4 ripe tomatoes.
- 2 gallons of water.
- 1 bottle of flowery water.
- Cinnamon powder.
- We place the two gallons of water in one tone, add the caisimón, oregano and tomatoes and shred well, crush the tomatoes as much as possible.
- Add the bottle of florida water, the cinnamon powder and a tablespoon of oñi.
- We stir well until everything is integrated.
- We bathe regularly and finally we apply the bath we prepared, let it dry for a while and rinse again with fresh water.
- This bath can be done once a week, preferably on Thursday or Sunday.
You can read: Prayer to Shango for Prosperity
Adimu to make a request to Shango.
The adimuses (offerings) We can offer them to our Orishas as a form of gratitude for a favor granted, also to have a simple attention towards them. This time we will prepare this adimu to make a request to Shango and obtain his favor.
For this adimu we will need the following ingredients:
- A packet of carita beans.
- A packet of cornmeal.
- Enough water.
- Smoked hutía.
- Smoked fish.
- A jar of honey from bees.
- A wooden or clay pot.
- The first thing we will do is boil the beans until they are soft.
- Once the beans are ready, we transfer them to the casserole and add the raw corn pod and begin to beat.
- Little by little we add the fish and smoked jutía, without stopping to beat so that they integrate well.
- Add the epoxy and the honey and continue beating for a few more minutes.
- Once our offering is ready, we take it in front of Chango and make our requests.
- We will leave this adimu in front of the Orisha for six days, during which we will continue to pray to Shango.
- After the established days, we will take this work to a palm or a ceiba wrapped in a red cloth.
Ebbo with Shango for progress
This ebbo is made when we realize that the roads are closed and prosperity is further and further away. Through it we will obtain the Ire Aje or Owo from Shango, which will help us to prosper and break any kind of difficulty.
For this work we will need the following:
- A large watermelon.
- One gallon of river water.
- Six guinea peppers.
- Enough olive oil.
- Six tablespoons of corojo butter.
- Six tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Six tablespoons of almond oil.
- Six wicks for lamps.
- We will take the watermelon and cut it in half vertically.
- We extract all the pulp and reserve in a container.
- We place the water from the river and the guinea peppers inside the watermelon already emptied.
- Then we are going to add the oils one by one, except for the olive oil which we will leave last to finish filling the watermelon to the brim.
- After this process we place the six wicks for the lamp, light and leave at the foot of Shango until the oils are completely consumed.
- Once all the wicks are turned off, we take the watermelon to the foot of a palm.
Note: In case of not having the foundation of this Orisha or being an Aleyus, the work can be done in front of a royal palm.
Work with Shango to attract luck and money
- A coconut.
- A lodestone.
- Land of three different places where money abounds (banks, shops, shopping centers, others).
- Cocoa butter
- Half a bottle of brandy.
- Quick money essence.
- Essence of abundance.
- Coins from different countries.
- A piece of white paper or paper bag.
- A big red string.
Steps to follow:
- To start our work we take the coconut, we take out the water and we cut it in half.
- We place one of the lands inside the coconut next to the coins.
- We take the magnet stone and spread it with cocoa butter and put it inside the coconut.
- On the white paper or paper bag we write our wishes or requests, we tie it with red thread and we place it inside the coconut as well.
- We put the two essences and a little brandy.
- Finally, we close the coconut and entice it with the red thread until covering
- We place the coconut in front of Shango, we give knowledge of the work that was carried out and what we want to achieve with it, we leave it on the tray for six days and then we take a palm.